Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Back on Track

Well Dr. Boggess is back from his trip to India, so we are moving ahead at full speed.

Before I get into the NAET treatment update, just wanted to give a quick Owen ancedote.

Every morning when Owen wakes up he always asks "who are we going to see today?" On this particular day I told him "no one." He didn't like that answer. so he proceeded to ask "How about Grandma and Grandpa B? "No" I told him. Thinking again, he said "How about Grandma and Grandpa W?" I said "no, not today." He thought he would try one more time. "How about Dr. Boggess?" After chuckling, I said "No, not even Dr. Boggess." I guess it's official, we see Dr. Boggess so often that he is thought of as part of the family.

We treated today for asbestos and parasites. It should be a fairly easy one to clear, especially since parasites is a retreat.

We'll be checked for this one next week, since we are staying out of Ann Arbor for the rest of this week due to the Ann Arbor Art Fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment